The new CSA interim board had indicated that they intended releasing the full contents of the report. The full report also delved in the much-publicised banning of five sports journalists, whose accreditation was revoked last year. As promised, Cricket South Africa (CSA) released the full Fundudzi Forensic Services report into the affairs of cricket dating back from 2016 to last year.
Download the full report>>>>>Full Fundudzi report into CSA’s affairs
The full Forensic Report touched on roughly 20 themes/areas of concern:
1. Revocation of media accreditation.
2. Relationship with SACA.
3. Allegations of non-responsiveness by CSA.
4. Appointment of ‘Service Provider X’1.
5. Step-in rights at WPCA.
6. Step in rights at NWC.
7. Framework Agreement entered into between GSC and CSA.
8. Production Agreement entered into between GSC and CSA.
9. Expenditures relating to CSA credit cards.
10. Extending loans to affiliates / unions.
11. Effectiveness of internal controls.
12. Examining payments related to tax and VAT liability.
13. Structure of the Board.
14. Fraud detection and prevention.
15. Value-In-Kind sponsorships.
16. Organisational design.
17. Appointment of Chantel Moon as Head of HR.
18. Reviewing policies.
19. Review of key procurement contracts.
20. NSA Vulindlela Agreements.
The summary of the Fundudzi Report can be viewed>>>>Full Fundudzi report into CSA’s affairs